Can I still be considered a part of the Star Trek fandom even though I’ve only seen the new movies?
I’m guessing not, but I’d still really love to be one of you guys. (Especially considering I was 9 when the last movie (before the 2009 one) came out. So hopefully I can be forgiven for that.)
the star trek fandom might be the nicest so far wow
good job star trek fandom you keep truckin on
star trekking! across the universe
- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.
I knew you were tribble with you walked in.
so shame on me now
warped me to places no man has been
and you beamed me down
now kirk’s lying on the cold hard ground
Tribble. Tribble. Tribble.
This is the greatest thing I’ve seen all day